Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Congratulations, to the Jazz Ensemble earning a Superior rating at this
year’s FBA Jazz Music Performance Assessment.
All AVID Elective students are selected through an application process. Once the process is complete all students will receive a decision letter.
Elementary students should complete and return their applications to their current teacher. Elementary teachers will then complete the recommendation page and return the entire package to RBSMS.
All Elementary applications are due to RBSMS by February 13th. Any applications received after will be reviewed and eligible applicants will be accepted on a first received basis.
Current 6th and 7th RBSMS students should follow the following steps.
- Fill out the application completely and neatly in pen. Typing the responses is also acceptable.
- Ask all teachers to fill out the grade recommendation form.
- Ask one teacher to complete the Advanced Recommendation Form. This must be from a language arts, social studies, math or science teacher. Please note your teacher will return this form.
- Turn in completed application and grade recommendation form to 1st period teacher.
Please note these will be distributed to students and due with course cards. This date will be announced when made available. Applications received after the announced due date will be reviewed and eligible applicants will be accepted on a first received basis.
Click to see Videos of What AVID is:
In an effort to improve system practices, Pasco County School District is conducting a Parent Survey. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. In order to complete the survey, please go to: http://www.advanc-ed.org/survey/public/1563856 Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
- The survey will close on February 19 at the end of the day.
The end of the year is approaching, and we would like to announce some special activities for our 8th graders. Please read and plan accordingly to due dates, events, and the requirements to participate in ALL of these FUN activities.
Thank you Tom Thelen, for presenting to RBSMS!
Pictures of Tom Thelen with our Students.