- * 6th graders WILL be able to tryout/ play sports beginning 2018-2019.
- A student must currently be in the 7th and 8th grades.
- A student must have a 2.0 GPA for the semester prior to tryouts.
- Boys football & soccer, girls volleyball & basketball academic eligibility will be based on the 2nd semester GPA from 17-18 school year.
- Boys basketball & Track, girls soccer and track academic eligibility will be based on the 1st semester GPA from 17-18 school year.
The following forms must be completed and turned into the Coach prior to a student participating in tryouts for a sport.
- FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (EL2). This physical will be good for one calendar year.
- District School Board of Pasco County Athletic Participation Form. Please make sure this form is notarized prior to turning it in.
- FHSAA Consent and Release of Liability Certificate (EL3).
These forms can be obtained from a coach and from our school’ s website, also downloadable from the Pasco County Athletics webpage: www.pasco.k12.fl.us/athletics.
Sport Tryout Forms: