The Pasco EOC Success 4 Me Review Course is a helpful resource for students looking for additional instructional supports, students who need help with particular standards, or parents who want to know more about the assessments in order to help their child with the State End of Course Assessments. Each link includes information on the reporting categories for each assessment, as well as multiple links, videos, and other supports organized by standard.
To illustrate their learning, for Unit 6, 7th graders from Mr. Mathis’ Science classes were to research and then designed ecosystems that can be found in Florida, off our coast and abroad. The ecosystems were required to include native producers, consumers, secondary consumers, and decomposers. Each ecosystem was required to include biotic and abiotic factors, and examples of organismal interactions.
3D models were the highest level of achievement, but 2D models were not excluded.
Grad Nite offers the thrill of riding adrenaline pumpin’ coasters, Falcon’s Fury (North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower), wild water rides, DJ dance parties, animals up close and so much more! One cool night of celebration. Grad Nite admission includes a meal. Celebrate your 8th Grade graduation at Busch Gardens.
*If you’d like to pay for the trip or T-Shirt, go to SchoolPay.com.
RBSMS would like to invite EVERY 5th grader to attend our Parent University Night, March 10, 2016 starting at 5:45p.m. We will be hosting a Curriculum Fair in our Commons Area between 5:45p.m.-6:15p.m. Parents and students will be able to interact with staff members while becoming familiar with the middle school Curriculum.
- Experience hands-on experiments from our Science Department
- Visit with the Lama from our Agriculture/FFA Program
- Ask questions about our specialty courses: Infinity, AVID and Industry Certification Course
- Look through departmental displays: Art, Band, Chorus, Physical Education, Expectional Student Education, Gifted Team, Odyssey of the Mind, Spanish, Math, Language Arts, Reading, Science
- See our CLUB offerings
- Get information about sport teams: football, cheerleading, soccer, basketball, volleyball, track
- Take a peak in the Media Center: iPads, Apple Tv’s, Computers and books
6:30p.m.-7:15 Group Presentation in the Cafeteria
- Introductions to Administration and Key Staff Members
- Descriptions of Course Selection Cards
- Learn about the Infinity Academy, Avid, and Delta Academy
- Question and Answering
We are very excited to invited you to participate in our third Community Connections event of the 2015-2016 school year, which will take place on March 3rd. Parents will have the opportunity to schedule a conference with their child’s teachers and meet at a designated time during the evening.
It’s that time of year again, when RBSMS prepares for the FSA (Florida State Assessment) Testing. Each grade level will be required to take the FSA, whether it is computer or paper based test.
Please click on the link below to see the full FSA Testing Schedule.
Thank you, to our NJHS club for hosting our Valentine’s Day dance this year.
It was a HUGE SUCCESS!! Students were dancing and enjoyed the photo booth with friends.
Congratulations, to the Jazz Ensemble earning a Superior rating at this
year’s MPA Jazz Music Performance Assessment.