We are quickly approaching testing season. Please adhere to the schedule below, to make sure your student is prepared on the day of their test. Your student may practice the FSA Practice Test Here, as many times as they’d like to ensure that they’re comfortable on the day of testing.
Raymond B. Stewart Middle School is proud to present: Destiny W, Makenna C, Kim V, Ariana
To our March Citizen of the Month, along with Our School Wide Citizen of the Month- Lakisia Thomas.
Thank you, for Shining Bright at RBSMS!
The Pasco EOC Success 4 Me Review Course is a helpful resource for students looking for additional instructional supports, students who need help with particular standards, or parents who want to know more about the assessments in order to help their child with the State End of Course Assessments. Each link includes information on the reporting categories for each assessment, as well as multiple links, videos, and other supports organized by standard.
To illustrate their learning, for Unit 6, 7th graders from Mr. Mathis’ Science classes were to research and then designed ecosystems that can be found in Florida, off our coast and abroad. The ecosystems were required to include native producers, consumers, secondary consumers, and decomposers. Each ecosystem was required to include biotic and abiotic factors, and examples of organismal interactions.
3D models were the highest level of achievement, but 2D models were not excluded.
Grad Nite offers the thrill of riding adrenaline pumpin’ coasters, Falcon’s Fury (North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower), wild water rides, DJ dance parties, animals up close and so much more! One cool night of celebration. Grad Nite admission includes a meal. Celebrate your 8th Grade graduation at Busch Gardens.
*If you’d like to pay for the trip or T-Shirt, go to SchoolPay.com.
RBSMS would like to invite EVERY 5th grader to attend our Parent University Night, March 10, 2016 starting at 5:45p.m. We will be hosting a Curriculum Fair in our Commons Area between 5:45p.m.-6:15p.m. Parents and students will be able to interact with staff members while becoming familiar with the middle school Curriculum.
- Experience hands-on experiments from our Science Department
- Visit with the Lama from our Agriculture/FFA Program
- Ask questions about our specialty courses: Infinity, AVID and Industry Certification Course
- Look through departmental displays: Art, Band, Chorus, Physical Education, Expectional Student Education, Gifted Team, Odyssey of the Mind, Spanish, Math, Language Arts, Reading, Science
- See our CLUB offerings
- Get information about sport teams: football, cheerleading, soccer, basketball, volleyball, track
- Take a peak in the Media Center: iPads, Apple Tv’s, Computers and books
6:30p.m.-7:15 Group Presentation in the Cafeteria
- Introductions to Administration and Key Staff Members
- Descriptions of Course Selection Cards
- Learn about the Infinity Academy, Avid, and Delta Academy
- Question and Answering